12L Low Energy Dehumidifier with 2.5L Water Tank
12L Low Energy Dehumidifier with 2.5L Water Tank
94 in stock
94 in stock
- Extracts up to 12L per day: Ideal for small 1-2 bedroom flats or small to medium offices and ensures that your space remains free from dampness, mould and moisture.
- Large 2.5 L Water Tank: Despite its compact sizing, it’s equipped with a large water tank and an included drainage hose which allows for continuous moisture collection throughout the day.
- Cost 5p p/hour To Run: Our energy-efficient dehumidifier has been designed to automatically shut off once it has reached your desired humidity level.
- 3 operating modes: Select between Auto, continuous and relative humidity modes with 2 speed settings (high/low).
- Smart Dehumidification: Easily set it to run continuously or for a set amount of hours using the 24-hour timer. The compressor will automatically shut off once the water tank is full to avoid overflowing.
- Built-in Humidistat: Measures the ambient room humidity and automatically targets and reaches your desired humidity level – we suggest anywhere between 30-90%.
- Auto Defrost: When it gets too cold, the dehumidifier will automatically defrost the compressor to avoid reduced efficiency and effectiveness of the dehumidifier.
- Reduce Clothing Drying Time: A great way to absorb moisture in the air when drying your clothes. Offering a reliable & cost-effective boost to all your laundry-drying needs.
- Quieter than ever: Sounding no louder than a whisper (38dB), adjust the speed setting from low/high to use without disruption throughout the day or night.
- Delivery & Returns
Introducing our new energy-efficient dehumidifier
Removes 12 L of moisture per day making it the perfect dehumidifier to quickly and efficiently remove dampness, mould and moisture from small to medium-sized spaces in your home. Features a large 2L water tank to ensure continuous moisture collection throughout the day, and a drainage hose is included for long-term use. Use without the worry of the water tank overfilling as it automatically shuts off once the water tank is full.
At an ambient temperature between 5 and 20 degrees, the target relative humidity will be automatically set to 60%. At an ambient temperature between 20 and 27 degrees, the target relative humidity will be automatically set to 55%. At an ambient temperature is above27 degrees, the target relative humidity will be automatically set to 50%.
- Extracts up to 12L of Moisture per Day
- Large 2.5L Capacity Water Tank
- Digital Control Panel
- Continuous Drainage Hose Included
- 24-Hour On/Off Timer
- Automatic Humidity Sensor & Defrost Function
- Dimensions: 29 x 24 x 41.4cm
- Product Size (LxWxH) (mm)
- 290W x 240L x 414H
- Weight (kg)
- Power Cord Length (cm)
- Water tank capacity
- Extraction per day
- Maximum room size (sq ft)
- 160 (8-10m2)
- Airflow Volume (m3/h)
- Continuous drainage option
- LED Display
- Humidity indicator
- Energy consumption (kW·h)
- Working temperature (°C)
- Noise Level (dBA)
- Noise level <=38dB (Fan+compressor at low speed) (Fan only 33.2dB the lowest)
- Power, Voltage, Hz (EU/UK）
- 190W, 220-240V~ 50Hz
- Night Light
- Hose Diameter (mm)
- 9(Inner), 12(Outer)
- Hose Length(mm):
Product Feature Video−
Free Next Day Delivery
Next Day Delivery is available if you order before 2:45 pm Monday to Thursday.
If you place your order after 2:45 pm on Thursday your item(s) will be delivered on Monday.
If you place your order after 2:45 pm on Friday your item(s) will be delivered on Tuesday.
Your order will be delivered via Yodel. You will receive an SMS & Email highlighting your allocated 1 hour delivery slot.
Changed your mind?
We really hope you like your purchase from Cosi Home however in the event you do wish to make a return, we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee for your peace of mind.
If we are unable to fix your issue for you, we will replace the product at no charge for either a brand new or refurbished unit of the same condition as per our 12-month manufacturer’s warranty.
Further information can be found on our Delivery, Returns & Refund Policy Page
Steps to Return Your Item
If you would like to arrange a return, please use the submission form on the Contact page and send us the details of your order.
Repackage your item, if you no longer have the packaging, please make sure that it is wrapped and packaged as securely as possible.
Clearly attach the below address to the parcel:
Cosi Home Returns
West Road Industrial Estate
Use a courier of your choice to return your order to us; the best way to do this would be to visit Parcel2Go. Here you will find an assortment of couriers to use with varying price ranges, most of which are very reasonable
Please be sure to obtain a proof of postage once your item has been returned and if you could forward that onto us, we can then process your refund.
We kindly ask that you return your item to us in good condition with no signs of visible damage. Please be aware, we do not cover the cost of the returns.
In order for a return to be eligible for a refund please ensure you provide proof of shipping for your return within 30 days of the original purchase of your item.
We kindly ask that you return your item to us in good condition with no signs of visible damage.
Please be aware, we do not cover the cost of the returns.
Returns must be sent to us in an unopened and unused condition. We reserve the right to refuse any return if there are any signs of wear or if parts are missing.
When will I receive my Refund?
Following a successful inspection of your return we will process a refund to the credit / debit card or PayPal account which was used to place the original order.
Please allow 5 working days for the refund to appear in your account.
For further information please visit our Billing Terms & Conditions Page
I haven’t received my refund
If you haven’t received a refund yet, please check your statement again, these incoming payments can be overlooked.
If you cannot see the transaction, please contact your card issuer company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected]
What’s does the warranty cover?
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
How long does the coverage last?
The Warranty Period is one (1) year from the date of purchase.
During the Warranty Period, Cosi Home will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that prove to be defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
What will we do to correct problems?
Cosi Home will either repair the product at no charge or replace the item with a new unit or refurbished unit of the same condition. Cosi Home will also cover the cost of any necessary postage.
A replacement product or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original product or 90 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
What does the warranty not cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by general wear-and-tear, improper use of the product, or malfunctions and damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
How to make a claim
If your product is faulty and you would like to make a Warranty claim, please contact our team using the submission form on our Contact page.